Another fun project out of my old jeans. This is the bottom of the legs. They were a little flared out at the bottom and just the right size for a great project bag tote. To add a little fun I made more of the same flowers I played with yesterday. I had fun with my old button bin finding just the right buttons for each flower. I also added some buttons to the base of the handles. The handles were made of an upcycled belt that was headed to the thrift store. I had bought it at the thrift store because I loved the buckle but it never closed right. I am going to do something else with the buckle.