Thursday, September 4, 2014

Block Swap About.com Quilting 2004 Arizona Retreat

Today I was in search of two extra blocks for my Mountain Majesty quilt. I was going to use them for the pieced back but I never found them so I guess it will be plan B for the quilt back. In any case trying to make sense of all the stuff that I did find I decided to sew together the pile of blocks from a exchange we did at the 2004 Arizona Retreat. Boy did those bring back some memories of all the new friends I met for the first time that year. I think I will just put a border around this and make it a nice lap quilt for when I am watching TV or something in the cooler months. Each block is signed which makes them really special.



Tomorrow I will piece a back for the Mountain Majesty and get it loaded onto the Longarm so I can quilt it. I did finish up the beautiful sampler I was quilting for my friend and she will be getting it back in a few days.


No comments: