Yesterday I picked up the squares I had cut for the Improv series at the Arizona Retreat and decided to make some progress. Well I got on a roll and out of 9 squares I have 4 when I started. I made 5 more and the blocks were ready for trimming. Today I worked on the trimming and got them all trimmed. I loved the way they looked so decided to sew them together. Think giant nine patch. This really did not take very long as there were only a few seams to match where the blocks came together. With these blocks I was using complementary colors; orange and blue. This series will be called over the limit and this orange and blue top is Over The Limit II. The second in the series.
|Over The Limit II|