Monday, March 30, 2015

Kim's Tisket-Tasket

 This wonderful whimsical quilt belongs to my friend Kim. I have admired the top for some time as she has been working on it for some time. She finally finished it up and gave it to me to take home and quilt from the retreat we attended in February. It just makes me smile every time I look at it. Each block represents a month of the year. To make the feather in the border I marked the spine all the way around so that it all came out just right in the end.

If you would like me to quilt for you please contact me thru my e-mail by clicking on my profile.











 I think it is safe to say that Spring has arrived! The temperatures are in the 60's and 70's during the day and it is not getting too cold at night any more. All the snow is completely gone. There are some clouds to the north but it was a beautiful last day of March here today.




No comments: