Saturday, December 20, 2014

Winter Solstice


Tomorrow is Winter Solstice and the shortest day of the year. As 2014 is slowly drawing to a close I like to think back and list all the things I have done in the past year. I like to make it a written exercise. Then I pull out the list of things I wanted to do from last year and compare. I have never had the lists match. There are things that never got done, or only got started. I am always happy to see things that were not on the list that are really good accomplishments.

I will soon be sitting down and coming up with list of things I have done. There are so many things that were not on the list for 2014 that I can put on there. I did have a productive quilting and sewing year and am hoping that 2015 is going to be even better. I have so many plans of things I want to do that I want to share on my blog.

So what have you done in 2014 and what are you planning for 2015?

No comments: