Nicole's quilt has stalled. I finished the top a couple of months ago and then had to spend time clearing my forest for the insurance company for fire danger. This is the very reason I am making this quilt in that Nicole lost her home, workshop and possessions in a fire. Fire danger is very real here as well. Now that I am finished with my clearing I can can get back to my quilting. I really want to thank all of you who sent blocks to make this quilt possible. I am really happy how all the blocks tie together with the chocolate color sashing and the blue cornerstone blocks. I used cream for the setting triangles and corner blocks. All of the fabrics I used in this quilt came from my stash. There is still quite a bit of work to do before this is done but hopefully I can get it done in time for her to have it for her bed in the near future.............it drapes nicely over my queen sized bed.