Monday, August 11, 2014

Comfort Quilt For NIcole

I have a friend in the Methow Valley in Washington State whose home and studio just burned up in the fire. She is devastated in loosing everything. She is a jewelry maker and makes some wonderful unique items. To read more about Nicole you can visit her blog HERE I am putting together a comfort quilt for her bed. The colors will be as you see in the photo above; dark brown/light brown or cream/medium to light blue. If you send a block please sign your block and put your city and state. The block is a 12" churn dash that can be found on Quilters Cache HERE

If you would like to send me a block for her quilt please leave a comment and I will e-mail you my information on where to send it. I will be posting progress of this quilt in the coming days and weeks.

No comments: