Saturday, May 12, 2018

Mystery Quilt In Progress


I have been splitting my time this past year living in my RV in Oregon and now in Washington and my house in New Mexico where my longarm lives. I piece quilts in the RV and quilt them in New Mexico. Hey a girl does what she needs to do!

In any case this is a mystery quilt that I did at the 2018 Arizona Retreat this past February. It took forever to get the top finished but I kept at it. I tossed in in my suitcase when I was heading to New Mexico along with another quilt top I had finished. The quilting is going slower than usual because I am really paying close attention to the perfection of the feathers. I hope to get this finished today or tomorrow so I can load another top and get going.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Well, it looks like you've totally PERFECTED those feathers! Amazing work, as always, Ami!