Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fossel Fern Stars on Kona Black for Shirly










Photographing this was a challenge because it is hard to capture black thread on a black quilt. In any case this quilt took over 28 hours on the longarm. I really enjoyed trying to figure out a design for this that would really make the piecing look awesome and hope that I have done that. I almost like the back better than the front as it is truly a wholecloth quilt. Lots of ruler work and lots and lots to pebbles and peacock meander.

2 comments:

Shelley: the Dread Pirate Rodgers said...

What an AMAZING job you did! I don't know how you come up with such fantastic ideas! The designs are simply phenomenal. Wowsers.

CozMama said...

It is beautiful. Can't wait to have it in hand so I can finish it and deliver it to the intended.