Monday, February 2, 2015

Sometimes It Is The Little Things

 
 

 Sometimes it is the little projects. I have not been able to get a chunk of time lately to work on any of my projects. I have been so busy with lots of little projects though. I am going to a quilt retreat in a couple of weeks and made the little robin mug rug for a game.........everyone will end up with someone else's mug rug. He is paper pieced from a pattern I drafted. I had found something similar on Pinterest and decided to give it a try. I am not sure I would want to make a quilt with these as it was rather labor intensive. I do like the idea for just a single block........such as a 6" mug rug.



 I have been working on my crazy quilt class and added a few more seams. I am now ready to move on to the silk ribbon embroidery section of the class.




 I also made a couple of blocks for a comfort quilt for a friend whose husband just passed away. I really enjoyed making these blocks and think this would be a great stash buster project for sometime in the future.


No comments: