Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oregon Shores At Road To California!

Here is Oregon Shores at The Road To California Quilt Show 2009. We got an honorable mention as I was told by my friend Suze. She took the photo for me. Lucky lady she not only went to the show but also took some classes as well. I am pretty happy to have gotten another ribbon on this quilt. I wish I could have gone to the show to see all the great quilts but I guess I will have to go another year. They always have the most wonderful quilts entered in that show.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Congratulations! It's abeautiful quilt!

Suzanne Earley said...

Congratulations! I wish I were in CA instead of Iowa....

Gayle said...

The quilt is gorgeous. Congratulations on a well deserved award.

Gayle

Diana Napier said...

Very lovely quilt. Congratulations on winning at such a great show.