Friday, May 22, 2020

And Just Like That She Made A Rainbow

Ok I am done making hexi cubes now! I guess I just needed to see how this would look. I made a rainbow of colors in three sizes and really like this setting. They are just laid out on the grey deck and I even like the gray background so guess I need to find a largish piece of grey in the stash now. These hexi cubes are pretty addicting and I know I will play with them again but for right now I am happy with this arrangement and think this will be something fun to hang on the wall somewhere once  it is finished.

2 comments:

Ramona said...

Great blocks and layout! I haven't tried making cubes yet. Maybe I should wait if they are addicting. Looking forward to seeing them on the gray background.

Linda P. said...

They look great Ami!