Monday, September 8, 2014

Next Quilt On Longarm

I finally got myself going on the backing for the Mountain Majesty quilt and did a pieced backing. This is going to be a wall quilt but I wanted something kinda special for the back. I had an one block extra form the top and made two additional blocks so I could have a row across the back. Now to get it loaded onto the longarm and begin the most fun part of the process which is the quilting.


I also finished my last 30 blocks for the new project and will now figure out how to put them together. This was mostly a stash buster project but alas I have added to the scrap bin. Unless I start another bin I will have to start working on that scrap bin. I think it is time to cut things up and sort by size for scrappy projects. I have had my eye on some great leader and ender projects over on Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Blog.

So this is what 130 six inch blocks look like!


No comments: